CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.50Trending at £10.66
- £41.64Trending at £68.33
- £9.06Trending at £10.98
- £35.89Trending at £52.95
- £31.08Trending at £33.29
- £35.10Trending at £53.38
- £10.76Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the unifying teleological theme in Plato's dialogue the Timaeus-Critias.
- Author BiographyDr Thomas Kjeller Johansen is Reader in Philosophy in the University of Edinburgh. He is the author of Aristotle on the Sense-Organs (0521 583381).
- Author(s)Thomas Kjeller Johansen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.