Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionOffering various ideas about evolution, this book tackles the central, unresolved question in the field - how have living organisms on Earth developed with such astounding variety and complexity? It draws on biological and medical research to provide a solution to this puzzle.
- Author BiographyMarc W. Kirschner is professor and chair, Department of Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School. John C. Gerhart is professor in the Graduate School, University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)John C. Gerhart,Marc W. Kirschner
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight513 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Norton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.