About this product
- Author(s)Robert Jason Grant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 76 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyRobert Jason Grant Ed.D, LPC, CAS, RPT-S is a Licensed Professional Counselor, National Board Certified Counselor, Registered Play Therapist Supervisor, and a Certified Autism Specialist. Dr. Grant is a member of the American Counseling Association, Association for Play Therapy, American Mental Health Counselors Association, and the Autism Society of America. He offers training to become a Certified AutPlay Therapy Provider through his website RobertJasonGrant.com and owns a private practice in Missouri where he works with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.