CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the dynamics in children's everyday lives as they move between the school and the family.
- Author BiographyMariane Hedegaard is a Professor of Developmental Psychology and head of the Centre for Person, Practice, Development and Culture at the University of Copenhagen. Professor Hedegaard was the founding president of the International Society for Cultural Activity Research (ISCAR, formerly ISCAT). Her recent publications include Motives in Children's Development, co-authored by Marilyn Fleer and Anne Edwards (Cambridge, 2011). Marilyn Fleer holds the foundation chair for early childhood education at Monash University, Australia, and is the research director for the Child and Community Development research group. Professor Fleer currently serves as president of the International Society for Cultural Activity Research (ISCAR). Her previous publications include Motives in Children's Development (Cambridge, 2011) and Early Learning and Development (Cambridge, 2010).
- Author(s)Mariane Hedegaard,Marilyn Fleer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.