All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperts in each of the ten most popular play therapy models apply their model to the two sample cases, allowing readers to understand the theoretical and practical implications of each model. New edition covers current diagnostic and treatment issues in child psychology, including bipolar and ADHD diagnosis and the use of psychotropic medications.
- Author BiographyKevin J. O'connor, PHD, is Professor and Director of the Clinical PsyD and PhD Programs at California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University in Fresno, California. Dr. O'Connor maintains a private practice treating children and their families and has authored numerous play therapy books including the Handbook of Play Therapy and The Play Therapy Primer, Second Edition, both published by Wiley. Lisa D. Braverman, PHD, is a pediatric psychologist who specializes in the areas of oncology, child abuse, and trauma. She also treats children, adolescents, and their families on an outpatient basis.
- Author(s)Kevin John O'Connor,Lisa D. Braverman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight888 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.