All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a practical model of play therapy for traumatized children. Integrating non-directive and directive approaches, this components-based model allows for the uniqueness of each child to be valued while providing a safe, systematic journey towards trauma resolution.
- Author BiographyParis Goodyear-Brown is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor specializing in the treatment of traumatized children and their families. She has an international reputation as an innovative and inspiring speaker and has authored a number of books, chapters, and articles contributing original play therapy interventions to the field. In addition to her clinical practice and research pursuits, she provides play therapy supervision and consultation to a variety of agencies, serves as adjunct faculty for Vanderbilt University and Trevecca Nazarene University, and guest lectures for other academic programs around the country.
- Author(s)Paris Goodyear-Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.