All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.70
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the efforts to develop inclusive peer play programs for children on the autism spectrum. This text includes a description of the Integrated Play Groups (IPG) model and related research; an examination of the nature of autism and play, with updates on incidence, diagnosis, and characteristics; and, a review of play interventions.
- Author(s)Pamela J. Wolfberg
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.