All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAppearing nearly forty years after the last significant text on the topic, this book brings the psychoanalytic theory on play truly up to date and elucidates its significance for clinical work with the help of illustrative clinical vignettes.
- Author BiographyMonisha C. Akhtar, PhD, is a faculty member at the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia, PA. She maintains a private practice in Ardmore, PA.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight376 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMonisha C. Akhtar
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £3.89Trending at £4.50
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
- £24.83Trending at £26.58
- £24.72Trending at £27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.