All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlay as Therapy provides background theory and practical applications of original research on play assessment and interventions used in therapy. The book offers a solid foundation for identifying and assessing play dysfunction, understanding play in different cultural contexts and considerations when intervening with play.
- Author BiographyKaren Stagnitti PhD is Associate Professor of the Occupational Science and Therapy program at Deakin University, Australia. She has over 30 years' experience as a paediatric occupational therapist working with children who have issues with their development. Rodney Cooper PhD is a rural-based academic with the University of Newcastle, Australia. As a paediatric occupational therapist he has a broad interest in play therapy, child abuse and sustainable rural communities.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKaren Stagnitti,Rodney Cooper
- Translated byJennifer Sturgess
- Foreword byAnn Cattanach
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.