Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
- £22.69Trending at £24.28
- £20.28Trending at £21.98
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes research findings about children with special needs and explains their implications for practice.
- Author BiographyDr Christine Macintyre is an educational consultant and prolific author, formerly at the Moray House School of Education, Edinburgh University.
- Author(s)Christine Macintyre
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.