All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocused on the importance of play in evaluating and treating children with disabilities, this title presents play theories and assessments along with the theories and assessments reached from research conducted by occupational therapists and occupational scientists.
- Author(s)L. Diane Parham,Linda S. Fazio
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £159.15
- £88.12Trending at £92.90
- £43.72Trending at £45.76
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £29.99Trending at £31.37
- £58.13Trending at £63.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.