All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the secrets of great communicators, professional speakers, and C-level executives Gina is a maestro of public speaking! She coached me for my TED talk, and I am forever grateful to her for giving me the technical and emotional training I needed to take the stage.
- Author BiographyGina Barnett is the founder of Barnett International, Inc., an executive communications consulting firm. She's coached and consulted with thought leaders in finance, technology, healthcare, science, and the arts. Since 2011, she's been speaker coach for the main stage TED Conference.
- Author(s)Gina Barnett
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.