Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of interdisciplinary essays explores the concept of betrayal as a representational strategy that emerges in texts throughout the Western tradition. Theological, political, ethical and theatrical dimensions of betrayal are examined in a diverse selection of texts from Chariton to Fassbinder.
- Author BiographyKristina Mendicino is Assistant Professor at Brown University and Assistant Editor of The German Quarterly. Betiel Wasihun is Montgomery-DAAD Fellow and Tutor at Lincoln College, University of Oxford.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCultural History & Literary Imagination
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight510 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byBetiel Washihun,Kristina Mendicino
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.