All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is not just a collection of play ideas; it shows how to break down activities into manageable stages, and ways to gain a child's attention and build on small achievements. Each chapter covers a theme, including music, art, physical activities, playing outdoors, puzzles, turn-taking and using existing toys to create play sequences.
- Author BiographyJulia Moor is a sensory art and communication tutor at a day service for adult learners and has worked for fourteen years with adults with multiple learning disabilities (including autism). She has a degree in psychology and is a qualified F.E. teacher .Her son Robin was diagnosed with autism at two; he is now a 'high functioning' bright and sociable eleven year old.
- Author(s)Julia Moore
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note52
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.