All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhile governments are obliged to protect society and bring terrorists to justice, their effectiveness in tackling terrorism without undermining the support of the population for law and order or jeopardising basic liberties is paramount. This book points out, governments in many countries, from Putin's Russia and Fujimori's Peru to Italy in 1970s.
- Author BiographyGEORGE KASSIMERIS is a Senior Research Fellow in Conflict and Terrorism at the University of Wolverhampton. He is the author of Europe's Last Red Terrorists (2000,) on Greece's notorious November 17th terrorist group. He writes regularly for the Wall Street Journal Europe and the International Herald Tribune.
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Weight508 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGeorge Kassimeris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.