All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author explains that fear is the common denominator that draws people back into controlling or victim patters of behaviour. With her unique combination of compassion and common sense, Beattie helps listeners navigate the course between fear of involvement and entanglement in relationships.
- Author BiographyMelody Beattie is the author of numerous books about personal growth and relationships, drawing on the wisdom of Twelve Step healing, Christianity, and Eastern religions. With the publication of Codependent No More in 1986, Melody became a major voice in self-help literature and endeared herself to millions of readers striving for healthier relationships. She lives in Malibu, California.
- Author(s)Melody Beattie
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/09/1999
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.52Trending at £8.88
- £12.17Trending at £17.98
- £6.33Trending at £7.80
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.53Trending at £16.84
- £13.01Trending at £18.13
- £7.24Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.