Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum focuses on play as the prime mode of learning. This book states that all play is purposeful.
- Author BiographySandra Smidt is a retired educationalist, who now writes on aspects of early learning and development. Her most recent books include: Key Issues in Early Years Education (as editor); Introducing Vygotsky; Supporting Multilingual Learners in the Early Years and A Guide to Early Years Practice, 3rd edition - all published by Routledge.
- Author(s)Sandra Smidt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.