All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.37
- £82.97Trending at £89.20
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.32
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.31
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the reader a comprehensive understanding of the meanings of videogames and videogaming within the contemporary media environment.
- Author BiographyJames Newman is Senior Lecturer in Media Communications and Cultural Studies at Bath Spa University. He teaches, researches and writes about videogames and digital media. His books include Videogames (2004), Difficult Questions About Videogames (2004), Teaching Videogames (2006) and 100 Videogames (2007).
- Author(s)James Newman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.