All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains five plays by the British-born Jewish playwright and author, Wolf Mankowitz.
- Author BiographyRaised in London's East End, Wolf Mankowitz was the son of a Russian Jewish immigrant. Known for his eclectic tastes and rather diverse body of work, Mankowitz often used his own experiences as source material for his writing. Mankowitz was also heavily influenced by Yiddish folklore. An author, playwright, and scriptwriter, Mankowitz is well known for his work on the 1959 Cliff Richard film Expresso Bongo, which satirised the new rock 'n' roll scene.
- Author(s)Wolf Mankowitz
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £14.04Trending at £16.88
- £6.75Trending at £9.67
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £7.28Trending at £7.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.92
- £8.83Trending at £9.99
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.