Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.43Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers a practical guide to the creation of text for live performance, and contains a wealth of exercises for all individuals and groups involved in making theatre.
- Author BiographyNoel Greig has been a theatre-practitioner since 1967, working as actor, director and playwright. More than fifty of his plays have been produced and performed both in the UK and overseas, and he teaches in a range of contexts, including schools, colleges and universities, running courses in playwriting, acting and theatre history. He is currently involved in making theatre with and for young people, working with youth groups around the world, and encouraging new writing.
- Author(s)Noel Greig
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2004
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.