Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThough originally an interloper in a system of justice mediated by courtroom battles, plea bargaining now dominates American criminal justice. This book traces the evolution of plea bargaining from its beginnings in the early 19th century to its present pervasive role.
- Author BiographyGeorge Fisher is Professor of Law at the Stanford Law School. He is the co-editor, with Lawrence M. Friedman, of The Crime Conundrum: Essays on Criminal Justice.
- Author(s)George Fisher
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.