Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.16
- £6.66Trending at £6.91
- £18.09Trending at £19.45
- £22.18Trending at £23.08
- £22.18Trending at £22.60
- £32.61Trending at £33.15
- £10.00Trending at £16.20
About this product
- DescriptionPractical and engaging guidance on the subject of legal drafting under the Civil Procedure Rules. Sets out the fundamental rules common to all good statements of case, enabling the reader to approach this daunting but essential skill with confidence.
- Author BiographyHis Honour the late Judge William Rose was appointed a Circuit Judge in 1998. He was a member of the Board of Examiners of the Inns of Court School of Law between 1990 and 2001, and was Director of Studies at the Judicial Studies Board from 2002 to 2004. In 2004 he was appointed a Judicial Member of the Parole Board. Master Roger Eastman was called to the Bar in 1978. He was appointed as a Deputy Queen's Bench Master in February 2003 and then as a Deputy District Judge on the South Eastern Circuit in July 2003. He was appointed a Queen's Bench Master in April 2009. After a traditional common law and crime pupillage, Roger Eastman developed a broad practice. He is at home in most areas of contract and tort but has had a focus in personal injury litigation and professional negligence. He acts for both Claimants and Defendants, has acted for a wide spectrum of insurers and has covered an enormous range of industries.
- Author(s)Roger Eastman,William Rose
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date06/04/2017
- Content NoteYes
- Weight538 g
- Width156 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.