CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.14Trending at £10.38
- £12.16Trending at £12.55
- £6.60Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.40
- £16.63Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.94
- £10.58Trending at £12.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a warm and whimsical story that will transport you to the countries and (frequently weird) situations that he encountered in his rich and interesting life.
- Author BiographyBorn and bred in Scotland, William Harris is a retired journalist who lives in Johannesburg, South Africa with his second wife of more than 40 years. These memoirs were inspired by friends and family urging him to 'write down' the experiences he sometimes recounted about his life as a child living in Scotland and later as a member of the elite 3 Commando Brigade, Royal Marines. The latter half of the book is devoted to his exciting, often frightening, experiences as a journalist in Kenya, the Belgian Congo, Rhodesia and South Africa.
- Author(s)William Harris
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/05/2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.