All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young woman enters a building in a nameless contemporary European city. She walks into a waiting room where a dozen other people, with briefcases or sheaves of documents, are waiting patiently. This book makes complex concepts of physics and philosophy accessible to the non-scientific reader.
- Author BiographyJean-Claude Carriere is a writer, playwright and screenwriter. He is notably the co-author of Conversations About the End of Time (with Stephen Jay Gould, Umberto Eco, etc.). He recently collaborated with Michael Haneke on his award-winning film The White Ribbon and he has worked with many of the twentieth century's great directors including Peter Brook, Milo' Forman, Luis Bunuel and Jean-Luc Godard.
- Author(s)Jean-Claude Carriere
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- Out-of-print date19/07/2016
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £5.88Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.