All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first substantial English-language introduction to Plessner's philosophical anthropology.
- Author Biographyhttp://www.eur.nl/fw/contact/medewerkers/demul/ target= _blank >Jos de Mul is full professor of Philosophy of Man and Culture at the Faculty of Philosophy, Erasmus University Rotterdam. He has also taught at the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor) and Fudan University (Shanghai). His publications include: The Tragedy of Finitude. Dilthey's Hermeneutics of Life (Yale UP 2004) and Destiny Domesticated. The Rebirth of Tragedy out of the Spirit of Technology (SUNY, March 2014).
- Author(s)Jos de Mul
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 4 full color.
- Weight916 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.34
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.