All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that we must restore genuine decision-making to our financial planning. Presenting a financial model that uses probability, experimental psychology, and decision theory, this title challenges us to rethink the standard wisdom about risk management.
- Author BiographyRiccardo Rebonato is global head of front-office risk management and quantitative analytics at the Royal Bank of Scotland. He is a visiting lecturer in mathematical finance at the University of Oxford and adjunct professor at the Tanaka Business School, Imperial College London. He has written many books and articles on finance.
- Author(s)Riccardo Rebonato
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note5 tables.
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.