All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with charts and tables that allow readers to quickly look up time-saving answers, this handy tool is a ready source of commonly used calculations, formulas, and, best of all, solutions. It delivers: a concise outline of trade mathematics; plastic and copper pipe and copper tubing facts and figures; and guidelines for sizing water heaters.
- Author BiographyR. Dodge Woodson is a Master Plumber with almost 30 years' experience in the construction field, 21 of them as a self-employed plumbing contractor. The author of numerous McGraw-Hill best-sellers, including Plumbing: Tips, Data, and Rules of Thumb, he has taught plumbing code classes and apprenticeship classes at Central Maine Technical College. As a consultant, Woodson works with a number of plumbing contractors and has frequently been interviewed on the radio on plumbing subjects. He lives in Maine.
- Author(s)Roger D. Woodson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleP/L Custom Scoring Survey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.