All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionGuides the plumber in the rules and regulations governing the installation of water supply and sewage disposal systems.
- Author BiographyCharles N. McConnell has been a member of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing, Pipefitting, Sprinkler Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada for over 60 years and has trained many apprentices to the piping trades. He has supervised and installed gas and oil-fired steam and hot-water heating systems and air conditioning installations at Purdue University, Lafayette, Indiana, and plumbing installations in schools, public buildings, and manufacturing facilities. He has supervised and installed process piping installations. He is the author of Home Plumbing Handbook (Delmar Education), the three volume Plumbers and Pipefitters Library (Macmillan), and other books related to the plumbing and pipefitting trades.
- Author(s)Charles N. McConnell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/1989
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width143 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.