All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's just a case of fixing a leaking tap or, more ambitiously, installing central heating, this text has the information you need to carry out all your home plumbing projects simply and safely. Contents include: emergency repairs; boilers and radiators; and taps, baths and showers.
- Author BiographyAlbert Jackson and David Day are perhaps Britian's best known DIY writers with many bestselling books to their credit. Their Collins Complete DIY Manual is the acknowledged bible on the subject for many people.
- Author(s)Albert Jackson,David Day
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note400 col illus, With index
- Weight315 g
- Width215 mm
- Height259 mm
- Edition Statement3rd New edition of Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.80Trending at £22.01
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.