CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionCombining an empirical study based in Portugal with cross-national analyses of attitudes towards ideal gender arrangements in Europe and the US, this book examines the various ways in which men come to define their identities. It is of interest to those working in the fields of masculinities, gender studies and the sociology of the family.
- Author BiographySofia Aboim, Auxiliary Researcher, Institute of Social Sciences of the University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Author(s)Sofia Aboim
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 5 line drawings (1 figure & 4 tables)
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.