All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Claire Norton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2017
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Weight414 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. The Authority of Eyewitness Accounts Reconsidered 2. Fethnames: Not Just Literary Bombast 3. The Gazavatnames: Erasing Oral Residue and Correcting Scribal Error 4. The Gazavatnames: Re-Writing the Exemplar - Individual Scripta 5. Writers Reading: Reading the Gazavat-i Tiryaki Hasan Pasa with Katib Celebi and Naima 6. Nationalism and the Re-Invention of Early Modern Identities Conclusion: Making the Sieges of Nagykanizsa Morally Defensible
- Author BiographyClaire Norton is Reader in History at St Mary's University.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.