Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume to link pluralist themes in philosophy and politics. A range of essays advances recent debates on political pluralism which challenge or defend the association of liberalism and pluralism.
- Author BiographyMaria Baghramian is Lecturer in Philosophy and Attracta Ingram is Lecturer in Politics, both at University College, Dublin, Ireland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteindex
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAttracta Ingram,Maria Baghramian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.