All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £27.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean private law has tended to be conceptualised firmly around ideas of unity and harmony. Yet the discourse within other areas of European law, notably constitutional law, visibly adopts pluralist perspectives. This book bridges the gap between 'public' and 'private' law by looking at European private law from various pluralist positions.
- Author BiographyLeone Niglia is Director of the Centre for European Legal Studies and Reader, School of Law, University of Exeter.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLeone Niglia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.