All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of democratic pluralism has long provided the dominant ideal and description of politics in industrial societies with competing party systems. The authors examine the work of such pluralists as Robert Dahl, David Truman, Adolf Berle, and Walter Lippmann, as well as of such critics of pluralist theory as C Wright Mills, and Henry Kariel.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Connolly is Krieger-Eisenhower Professor of Political Science at Johns Hopkins University. He is known for his work in democracy, religion, pluralism, and postmodern philosophy. He is the author of numerous books including Capitalism and Christianity, American Style; Pluralism; and Neuropolitics: Thinking, Culture, Speed.
- Author(s)William Connolly
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.