All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents science-based and tested exercises and programmes to ensure optimal power with minimal risk of injury. This guide for designing plyometric programmes also includes sport-specific power training regimes for basketball, soccer, football, rugby and volleyball, and shows how to integrate those plans into a total athlete development programme.
- Author BiographyDonald A. Chu pioneered research-supported plyometric training in the Western hemisphere and is credited with bringing plyometric training to the attention of coaches, athletes and fellow professionals in sport. Gregory D. Myer is currently the Director of Research and The Human Performance Laboratory for the Division of Sports Medicine at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
- Author(s)Donald A. Chu,Gregory Myer
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 371 black & white halftones
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.50
- £22.69Trending at £30.03
- £23.42Trending at £29.49
- £12.77Trending at £14.13
- £20.77Trending at £30.00
- £12.18Trending at £16.54
- £21.77Trending at £29.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.