All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £15.46Trending at £17.31
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.40Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £20.65Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionComplemented by: Robbins and Cotran pathologic basis of disease / [edited by] Vinay Kumar, Abul K. Abbas, Jon C. Aster. Ninth edition. .
- Author BiographyRichard N Mitchell, MD, PhD, Lawrence J. Henderson Professor of Pathology and Health Sciences and Technology, Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Staff Pathologist, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Alice Hogge and Arthur A. Baer Distinguished Service Professor of Pathology, Biological Sciences Division and The Pritzker Medical School, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Author(s)Abul K. Abbas,Jon C. Aster,Richard N. Mitchell,Vinay Kumar
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Edition Statement9th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.