All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKorean is the native language of 67 million people living on the Korean peninsula, and is spoken by an additional 5.6 million as a heritage language. Comprised of seven geographically-based dialects, Korean maintains a strong mutual intelligibility due to widespread media and standardized instruction in schools.
- Author BiographyJeyseon Lee is Lecturer in Korean and Supervisor of Korean Language Courses at the University of California at San Diego. She received her PhD in Korean Linguistics from the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Kangjin Lee holds a PhD in Economics from the University of Hawaii at Manoa and teaches at the College of Business in Jeonju, South Korea.
- Author(s)Jeyseon Lee,Kangjin Lee
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- Language(s)English, Korean
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight114 g
- Width105 mm
- Height150 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.24Trending at £9.97
- £8.45Trending at £9.06
- £7.91Trending at £9.06
- £6.79Trending at £9.08
- £17.18Trending at £20.12
- £10.77Trending at £14.10
- £4.59Trending at £4.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.