All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.25Trending at £13.06
- £12.52Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £13.43
- £17.23Trending at £19.36
- £7.59Trending at £8.11
- £4.82Trending at £4.97
- £13.79Trending at £18.90
About this product
- DescriptionEast Africa comprises a varied range of habitats, which provide living space for more than 360 diverse species of mammal. These range in size from the elephant to the tiniest bats, shrews and mice. This guide covers the common and some of the less common mammal species of the region. It is suitable for regulars and visitors to the region.
- Author BiographyChris & Mathilde Stuart are founders of the African Carnivore Research Programme and the African-Arabian Wildlife Research Centre. They are well known authors of numerous books including Field Guide to the Mammals of Southern Africa, Field Guide to the Larger Mammals of Africa and Field Guide to the Tracks and Signs of Southern and East African Wildlife.
- Author(s)Chris Stuart,Mathilde Stuart
- PublisherNew Holland Publishing Group
- Date of Publication25/03/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintStruik (C.) Pty.Ltd,South Africa
- Content Notefull colour photographs througout
- Width105 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.