All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows students and managers what they need to understand about Total Quality Management (TQM). Part of a series of pictorial guides, this work enables students and managers to grasp the basic concepts of TQM.
- Author BiographyNDD, ATD, is an illustrator and designer of educational and training materials, head of design and manager of the Media Service Unit, University of Sussex, co-founder and studio manager of Business Training and producer of corporate videos. Peter is co-author of Finance for Small Businesses, Total Quality Management, Selling Products and Services (all published by Butterworth-Heinemann).
- Author(s)John S. Oakland,Peter Morris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Morris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.