All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed guide to the world of nature, with 700 species described and illustrated in colour. The book is divided into chapters covering mammals, birds, amphibians and reptiles, fishes, insects, shells, trees, mushrooms and other fungi, and wild flowers.
- Author(s)Jeanette Harris
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/1988
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleKingfisher pocket books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/07/1997
- Content Notecolour artwork, index
- Weight325 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading Age9-13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.