Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.00+ £2.90 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by thelev21
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.75Free P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 28 Jan
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £7.30Trending at £8.27
- £19.36Trending at £21.71
- £19.57Trending at £20.01
- £4.27Trending at £5.00
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £14.44Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis bind-up contains 12 titles from the Pocket Science series. It explores topics such as: why people eat; where babies come from; how flowers grow; where dinosaurs have gone; how birds fly; and what is under the sea. There are safe and easy experiments to clarify explanations.
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2001
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Pocket Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/02/2010
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.