All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighly affordable, pocket-sized guide to Surface Anatomy for junior doctors and medical trainees.
- Author BiographyRichard Tunstall BMedSci PhD PGCLTHE FHEA Head of Clinical Anatomy and Imaging, Director of Clinical Anatomy Education (West Midlands Surgical Training Centre), Warwick Medical School Medical Teaching Centre, The University of Warwick, Coventry, UK Nehal Shah MBBS BSc (Hons) MRCS FRCR Specialty Registrar, Radiology, Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Derby, UK
- PrizesWinner of BMA Student Textbook Award 2013.
- Author(s)Richard Tunstall,Shah Nehal
- PublisherJP Medical Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePocket Tutor Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJP Medical Ltd
- Content Note230 colour illustrations, 15 colour tables
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.