All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of poems written for children, poems written for Stevenson's friends in the South Seas and poetic tales of Scotland.
- Author BiographyRobert Louis Balfour Stevenson (1850-1894) was a Scottish novelist, poet, essayist and travel writer. He is best known as the author of Treasure Island and The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Stevenson has been greatly admired by many authors, including Jorge Luis Borges, Ernest Hemingway, Rudyard Kipling, Marcel Schwob, Vladimir Nabokov.
- Author(s)Jenni Calder,Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication25/08/1997
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleEveryman Poetry
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.40
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date24/10/2013
- Weight101 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJenni Calder
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.