All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Marullus (c. 1453/4--1500), born in Greece, began life as a mercenary soldier but became a prominent Neo-Latin poet and scholar in Italy. Later poets imitated him in vernacular love poetry, especially Ronsard. This edition contains Marullus' complete Latin poetry. All of these works appear in English translation for the first time.
- Author BiographyCharles Fantazzi is Thomas Harriot Distinguished Teaching Professor of Classics and Great Books at East Carolina University.
- Author(s)Michael Marullus
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe I Tatti Renaissance Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Translated byCharles Fantazzi
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.