All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe powerful images and thoughtful metaphors in these short lyrics show readers the connections between Canadian nature (even within city limits) and the sublime, especially in the overwhelming silence we can sense outdoors - if we pay attention. The poet speaks to change by helping us see natural phenomena around us in a different light each time we read his poems.
- Author BiographyE.D. Blodgett, FRSC, is University Professor Emeritus of Comparative Literature at the University of Alberta, and holds the Louis Desrochers Chair in Etudes Canadiennes at its Campus Saint-Jean. He has published 18 books of poetry, two of which won the Governor General's Award, as well as Five-Part Invention: A History of Literary history in Canada. In 2007, he was appointed Poet Laureate of Edmonton.
- Author(s)E. D. Blodgett
- PublisherAU Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleMingling Voices Series
- Place of PublicationEDMONTON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2008
- ImprintAU Press
- Content Note16 colour photographs
- Weight120 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.