All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date translation of Catullus with a contemporary feel that showcases his radical voice and edgy sensibility.
- Author BiographyJeannine Diddle Uzzi is Associate Professor of Classics at the University of Southern Maine. She is the author of Children in the Visual Arts of Imperial Rome (Cambridge University Press, 2005). Other publications include 'The power of parenthood: women and children in official Roman art' in Constructions of Childhood in Ancient Greece and Italy (2007) and 'The age of consent: children and sexuality in ancient Greece and Rome' in The Archaeology of Children: Interdisciplinary Approaches (2013). Jeffrey Thomson is Professor of Creative Writing at the University of Maine, Farmington. He is the author of four books of poems, including Birdwatching in Wartime, winner of both the 2010 Maine Book Award and the 2011 ASLE Award in Environmental Creative Writing, and Renovation. In 2012 he was the Fulbright Distinguished Scholar in Creative Writing at the Seamus Heaney Poetry Centre at Queen's University Belfast and in 2015 he will be the Hodgson Trust-John Carter Brown Fellow at Brown University and the C. V. Starr Center for the Study of the American Experience at Washington College.
- Author(s)Gaius Valerius Catullus
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight350 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byJeffrey Thomson
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.07
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.21Trending at £12.67
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £11.98Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.