All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of work by the Israeli poet Yehuda Amichai contains two of his collections in full. This is a bilingual edition with English translations alongside the Hebrew originals.
- Author BiographyYEHUDA AMICHAI was born in Wurzburg, Germany, in 1924 and emigrated with his family to Palestine in 1936. Amichai published eleven volumes of poetry in Hebrew, two novels, and a book of short stories. His work has been translated into thirty-seven languages. In 1982, Amichai received the Israel Prize for Poetry, and he became a foreign honorary member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 1986. He lived in Jerusalem until his death on September 25, 2000.
- Author(s)Yehuda Amichai
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- Language(s)English, Hebrew
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleSheep meadow poetry
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/08/2015
- Weight377 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byYehuda Amichai
- Edition StatementBilingual Hebrew-English ed.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.42Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.