CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £25.00Trending at £27.97
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
About this product
- DescriptionSensual, salacious and above all scandalous, the erotic verse of the Roman poet Catullus has delighted - and shocked - readers for centuries. This new translation of the complete shorter poems highlights both the intense lyricism and the scabrous wit of the original.
- Author BiographyJosephine Balmer studied Classics and Ancient History at University College London, and has worked as a continuing education lecturer in Classics and ComparativeLitrature. She is a freelance writer and translator. As well as Chasing Catullus translation, she has published Sappho: poems &Fragments and the anthology Classical women poets with bloodaxe. She lives in Crowborough in East Sussex and in Cornwall.
- Author(s)Gaius Valerius Catullus
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Weight254 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byJosephine Balmer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.