All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, Maria Grazia Bonanno stresses the importance of performance in lyric poetry.
- Author BiographyLowell Edmunds is a professor of classics at Rutgers University. His many books include Approaches to Greek Myth, available from Johns Hopkins. Robert W. Wallace is an associate professor of classics at Northwestern University. He is author of The Areopagos Council, to 307 b.c., also available from Johns Hopkins.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLowell Edmunds,Robert W. Wallace
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.