All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionFrederico Garcia lived in Manhattan from 1929 to 1930, and the poetry he wrote about the city, Poet in New York, was posthumously published in 1940. Eighty years after Lorca's sojourn to America, Nathalie Handal, a poet from New York, went to Spain to write Poet in Andalucia. Handal recreated Lorca's journey in reverse.
- Author BiographyNathalie Handal is the author of numerous books, including Love and Strange Horses, a 2011 Gold Medal Independent Publisher Book Award winner, and coeditor of Language for a New Century: Contemporary Poetry from the Middle East, Asia & Beyond. Her work has appeared in many publications, namely, the Guardian, Virginia Quarterly Review, and Guernica Magazine. She is a Lannan Foundation Fellow, recipient of the Alejo Zuloaga Order in Literature 2011, the Pen Oakland Josephine Miles Book Award, and an Honored Finalist for the Gift of Freedom Award, among other honors.
- Author(s)Nathalie Handal
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.